The word on the street? HBO is strongly considering making the SoFlo Sea Mammals the subject of this year’s ‘Hard Knocks’. We don’t think they could choose a better franchise, and here are the top ten reasons why.
10. Heart-wrenching shots of Tony Sparano and Jeff Ireland staring at framed pictures of The Tuna and sobbing.
9. Ongoing “will they or won’t they?” flirtation between Fergie and long snapper John Denney.
8. Chad Pennington’s inspirational comeback from his comeback from his comeback, with ‘Eye of the Tiger’ on repeat in the background.
7. The Mythbusters visit camp to determine whether or not Chad Henne is a cyborg.
6. Ireland’s hit spin-off show, ‘So You Think My Mom’s a Prostitiute?’
5. Ongoing “will they or won’t they” flirtation between Serena Williams and Dan Carpenter.
4. Drama in the recording studio as Stephen Ross, T-Pain and Marc Anthony guzzle 40s and argue over how to further destroy the team fight song.
3. Unending love triangle between Tony Sparano, Jeff Ireland and the Wildcat.
2. Cage match each week between Brandon Marshall and randomly selected female fan.
1. Tense board room meeting at the end of each episode, with Owner Stephen Ross delivering his famous catch phrase, “You’re almost fired.”
GO DOLPHINS, and feel free to follow us on Twitter @thebottlenose